Rediscover this classic romance by #1 New York Times bestselling author Robyn Carr.
Mike Cavanaugh is a firefighter: he rescues people. Inviting them home isn't usually part of the job description. But when he pulls Christine Palmer out of her burning house, something about the gutsy single mom makes him want to protect her, to make her life a little better. Only somehow Chris and her family end up giving Mike's life new meaning, and he is happier than he's been in years. He's ready to love again. Chris wants to get back on her own two feet—sooner rather than later. When she no longer needs Mike's support, will she be ready to risk her heart with him?
Originally published in 1989
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Knitmas... and A Crochet New Year
- Festive Feasts: Cooking for the Holidays
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2017
- Donated by Friends of the Barbara Bush Library
- 2018 Texas Topaz Nonfiction Reading List
- Always-Available Test Prep
- New eBooks
- Are We There Yet?!!! Family Audio for the Car
- New audiobook additions
- New kids additions
- New teen additions
- Most popular
- Try something different